At PMMS we believe that individuals need to take responsibility for their personal development but that organisations need to deliver a structure and team environment in which such development can flourish. This aids retention, motivation and, most importantly, ensures a strong focus on delivering business results.
PMMS’ skills profiling tools quickly and effectively assess and benchmark capability at individual, group and functional level.
- Our approach:
- Begins with the overall drivers of the business
- Translates these requirements into a meaningful skills profile by modelling the attributes required to deliver optimum results within the context of the maturity of the sourcing / supply chain function in place
- Future proofs these base models by examining the expected developments within the business on a five year horizon
- Moulds these profiles into a team structure using Strength Deployment Inventory© , an extremely powerful relationship management tool
- Delivers models of development within knowledge, application and experiential learning frameworks
- Overlays these models to deliver development contracts with key managers, drive high potential staff, and identify gaps to be filled through secondment or recruitment