PMMS supports clients to learn and up-skill as opposed to imposing training. Such an approach requires individuals to take responsibility for their professional development within a framework of standards and support provided by their host organisation.
Our belief is that there are a number of essential elements that develop the learning organisation:
- Credible competence models which are clearly differentiated at the higher levels of performance and customised to role
- An assessment system which provides relevant and credible feedback to focus individuals on areas where they have most significant professional development need
- A framework of development interventions using a mix of media and delivery solutions, which can be customised to group and individual needs whilst focused on the overall needs of the business
- A benchmark which allows the organisation to seek comparison with best in class rather than just improvement to their base capability
- A focus on practical application and operational performance rather than knowledge for its own sake
- A clear benefits measurement process
PMMS provides over 150 different training courses across a wide variety of topics. Actual courses are highly customised to suit each client, with detailed programmes produced after an exploratory discussion with the client considering the objective of the bespoke training, organisational culture, and the industrial environment.